Nowadays the potato is one of the most consumed foods in the world in all countries and cultures. There are enless ways to cook them and it´s one of those foods that adapts perfectly to all palates and appeals to both children and adults alike. Nevertheless, it wasn´t until Chistopher Columbus arrived in America when this meal was discoveres in Europe and began to be part of our day-to-day gastronomy. The potato is a great source of energym contains vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6, in addition to a significant amount of proteins and minerals such a selenium, potassium, fluorine and iron.
Ingredients for 2 preople
- 4 Medium-sized potatoes.
- 30 milliliters of two soup spoonful of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Early Harvest Bercho
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese (Grated)
- Crispy bacon (Sliced)
- Chive, cut into thin rings
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and place tray in the upper third.
- Wash well the potato, pierce them with a toothpick several times so that they don´t burst in the oven and without peeling smear them with the Olive Oil of Early Harvest Bercho and salt.
- Put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the temperatura to 190 degrees and continue baking for 45 more minutes.
- To finish the process in the oven, use the grill option for 3 minutes to make the skin crisp.
- Mix the sour cream, the grated cheese, the crispy bacon and the chive.
- Using a knife, make a crosscurt incisión in the potato once roasted and open the potato without breaking it.
- Fill abundantly with the mixture.
The potatoes can be stuffed to taste: with tuna and mayonnaise, meat with bhilli, braised beans, cole slaw, etc.