The alioli sauce is a typical recipe of the region of Catalonia, although at the present it´s use is very common in all regions of Spain. In the Catalan language alioli literally means garlic and oil, which are the two fundamental products that make up this sauce. Garlic is one of the healthiest products that exist, with a large number of scientifically proven properties. Among other characteristics is a product with powerful medicinal properties, with high antioxidant content, helps improve cholesterol levels and regulate blood pressure.
Type of dish
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 egg
- 100 milliliters or half a glass of Virgin Olive Oil Oleo Bercho
- A pinch of salt
- Put the garlic clove, the raw egg, the pinch of salt and the virgin olive oil Oleo Bercho in a beater glass
- Insert the whisk to the bottom and begin to beat without moving the whisk.
- When the mixture begins to emulsify, move the arm gently up and down so that the entire mixture is homogeneous
- If you want more quantity of sauce you can add more oil
It is a great sauce to enjoy with many dishes, all kinds of fish and grilled meats, pasta and especially potatoes, fried, roasted or cooked.