The cod is a white fish with a low fat content. Its met is rich in proteins of high biological value and also provides a full spectrum of vitamins, among which are those of group B,D,E and A. The marinated method is very typical in the Mediterranean culture for cooking meat and fish. Its consists of inmmersing the piece in an aromatix loquid or coating it with condiments for a long period of time (for example 24 hours). Thanks to that, we obtain a more tender product, more aromatic, healthier and with enhanced sensory properties.
Type of dish
Ingredients for two people
- 370 grams of fresh cod (a fillet)
- 100 grams of smoked salt
- 50 grams of white sugar
- 50 grams of salt
- 5 grams or a level teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 20 grams or a spoonful of fresh dill
- 45 milliliters or three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Oleo Bercho
- One tomato of medium size
- Sprinkle the dill over the piece of cod.
- We mix the smoked salt, the sugar, the salt and the pepper.
- We put a part of the mixture as a thin layer in the bottom of a glass container
- Put he piece of codo n top and cover with the resto f the mixture.
- Cover the vessel with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator in 24 hours.
- Remove the piece of cod, clean ir well with water and dry it.
- We slice the cod and the tomato and present on a plate.
- We added the 45 mililiters of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Oleobercho covering both the cod and the tomato.
This is a dish in which the taste of fish and tomato combine especially well with a light blonde beer. You can also add a little chopped onion that will give a fresh and crunchy touch to the mixture.