The salmon is a blue o fatty fish with a high omega-3 content. Its consumption (like that of olive oil) help to lower cholesterol and trigliceride levels. Futhermore, its help on blood fluidity and prevent the formation of clots and thrombi. Conversely, salmon is a excellent source of vitamins in B group (such a B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12) and of groups A and D. It is therefore a very healthy food and recommended for all audiencer of all ages, but it is especially recommended in those who have cardiovascular risk.
Type of dish
Ingredients for two preople
- 370 grams of fresh salmon (one fish fillet)
- 25 grams of rocket
- A big tomato
- 125 grams of fresh mozzarella
- 50 grams of beet preserved
- 15 mililiters or a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 30 mililiters or two tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Early Harvest Bercho.
- We cook the salmon grilled on both sides with a spoonful of Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Early Harvest Bercho as fat. It should be Golden on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and reserve.
- Cut a tomato and mozarella into cubes too and mix everything with the salmon.
- Fort he vinaigrette we finely chop the beet and add vinegar, a spoonful of Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Early Harvest, salt and pepper. We finally mix everything very well until emulsified.
- Serve the warm salad in a large bowl and add the vinaigrette on top without stirring.
This warm salad enhances its flavors in the company of a cold young white wine.